Marketplace Manager Fanwear2021-03-12 12:05:12 stichd | 's-Hertogenbosch | HBO | WO | Vast | Sluit mei 11, 2021 's-Hertogenbosch
An exciting opportunity as a Marketplace Manager to work within stichd’s growing B2C Ecommerce team on several sports brands in Formula One™ and a football brand which is active in the Champions League.
An exciting opportunity to work within stichd’s growing B2C Ecommerce team on several sports brands in Formula One™ and a football brand which is active in the Champions League and is one of the fastest growing sports brands in the world. As a Marketplace Manager, you will be the main representative in the wider business to actively drive and built these brand on this channel.
stichd is seeking an entrepreneurial, savvy individual to take this channel to the next level. You will be tasked with building strategies for growth and adoption in the main marketplaces in Europe, USA and China. This can either be as seller, vendor or a combination of those. You need to have the mentality to roll up your sleeves and start with this challenging and emerging channel straight from day one.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Manage marketplace platforms such as Amazon in EU and US, Tmall in China
- Setup new marketplace strategies for Ebay, JD, Lazada
- Coordinate and be the first contact person of 3rd party agencies for paid marketing campaigns and optimizing strategies and content;
- Set, design and coordinate campaigns and activities with the e-commerce team in alignment with the online event calendar;
- Optimize content to increase traffic and improve organic traffic;
- Maintenance of product catalogs on various marketplaces;
- Setting up and optimizing advertising campaigns;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and evaluate against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identify trends and insights based on data, and optimize spending and performance based on those insights and data;
- Measure, analyze and report consumer insights based on account numbers and information;
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
What is required?
- Education: HBO/University degree in Marketing or any related field;;2+ years’ experience in B2C digital marketing and advertising.
- Proven work experience in a comparable position;
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and platforms;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent excel skills in combination with tools like Channable
- Native English speaker or advanced proficiency in English is preferred;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ideally proven working experience in digital marketing agencies and/or e-commerce accounts and/or marketplaces;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Who are we?
stichd is a member of the PUMA Group. Our head office is located in The Netherlands (‘s-Hertogenbosch), in addition to our global sales offices throughout Europe, Asia, and South America. Our warehousing and distribution facilities are located in The Netherlands (Tilburg), Mexico City and Shanghai. In total we have approximately 500 people working in our organization.
We partner with global A-brands to make exceptional product within the categories of bodywear, legwear, swimwear, and motorsport & football fanwear. Our aim is to create experiences that matter by connecting our brands, retailers, and consumers, understanding what they need, and customizing our approach accordingly. This is how we make the difference.
What we have to offer
stichd will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company and to have a unique insight into global A-brands & sports brands combined with the expertise to create commercial successful products that drive substantial volume. We are big enough to be a serious worldwide player in the market, but small enough to make the difference as an individual.
If you’re interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV (in English) with motivation letter to email@example.com.
Solliciteer op deze functie